Travel back in time to meet you...


In the last few weeks I have found myself looking back at some old family photographs, I have been looking at pictures of my Grandfather from my moms side and been wondering what kind of Man my Grandfather was. He passed away when my mom was very young and she only has a few memories of him, one of when she got stuck in a tree and he told her that she needs to climb down. He sat and waited for her to do it and she did. I wonder what his dreams were, how he was with my Grandmother, she loved him all her life. She never got remarried or took on another partner after he passed away.  I know he loved the ocean and Nature. He could do anything with his hands... If I could just go back to watch him, or learn about him, maybe I would know a bit more of who I am, why I am this way. Here are a few pics of him that we have left, I adore them so much.








Comments

Popular Posts