New Year posts and plans...

So the new year has come into full swing for me, back at work and booking shows up until April already, This thursday I will be performing Solo at The Waiting Room with the very talented Josh Roxton and The Hollow Body, I always like to start the new year off with a solo show to shake off the cobwebs. Those who know me will know how freaked out I get when it comes to solo shows, but I am really looking forward to this one, I have been writing furiously and feel like these songs need to be heard.

I have been feeling a bit aloof the last couple of weeks. This was the best holiday I have had in years!!! I went away to a beautiful little fishing town, I fell in love, I climbed Skeleton Gorge, I painted and really lost myself in my thoughts and my dreams. As the new year starts we all look at the year passed and try to change things that we don't like or try and be more disciplined. This year I would like to spend more time with those I love, take advantage of the beautiful city I live in, I want to swim in the ocean and climb the mountain more. I also want to play more solo shows and release a solo album. I want to paint and start dancing again, I have an incredible desire to express myself in dance. I have a great feeling about 2014 and sincerely hope it is a beautiful one for each person I know. make it yours and live your life.

Comments

Popular Posts