The great Golden Thread

It is in this body that I have buried my life's sins.
I alone have dug up the graves of each and prepared them for their last rights and covered their remains with the earth of my being.
I have watched as each of them slowly removed themselves from this plane,
how each of them wrestled with the divine as to better understand themselves.
It is only now through their demise and final judgement that I have seen and understand the essence of Life. I have walked fearlessly through Death into the greater Life encompassed in true Love and as my soul rejoins its divine family and disperses into creation.
I recollect my old life as lovers gaze upon their collection of photographs, documenting every stand out moment, every friendship, trial and achievement. I now allow the ever burning Golden Thread to guide my soul to its destiny.
To Love and exist in perfect Harmony.

Comments

Popular Posts