Cry Baby

There was a time when he fell for you
for your smile, but those days are gone
and so are you.
Broke his heart right in front of me and I shook.
I couldn't take it, I hated you.

Where were you when he lied for you, 
when he tried to save your life?
Where was your mind?

He gives his all 
He does his best
but he wont carry you to your end
NO

I think that you're selfish.
I think you're conceited,
and you don't know a good Man when you've got him.

Where were you when he lied for you 
when he tried to save your life?
Where was your mind?

He gives his all. 
He does his best,
but he wont carry you to your end.
He works hard,
at least he tries.
He wont carry you to your demise.

Him and I 
we are growing
so very tired 
of you...
I think that we might,
just have to, have to, have to
Take care of you...

Close your legs when you're meant to.
Love your Man like you have to.
Fill your mind like you're meant to.
Like you're meant to.

I know what lust does,
I've seen it with my own eyes, 
why would you fail him?


-Conduit-

Comments

Popular Posts